Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Today, as I wind down of a hard night of work. Yes, you read that correctly. I work nights and the morning time I have to wind down. I can't help but think of what happened over two thosand years ago for all of us. On that cross. What a time of great pain and sorrow. How greatful I am for this great gift given to all of us. That has been given to all of us. Yet, so many don't take it. I need to get back to a place where I have community aound me. It's a matter of finding what that community will be.
I have been slowly reading though the CIS lesson one on the Apostles' Creed. There has been so many things I've read that has been helpful. I am finding that the Cathlic Church a place that has more to give then any other. Leaving the non-denimational church is something I never though would happen. Yet, I feel that I need to finsh this couse first. I hope to be done with the lesson by the end of the weekend.

No comments: