Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seaching

What is it to live a life that has no meaning. No way of what it means to live a life fully given over to something. Whatever that might be. I can not understand how I have been making it though this time without going to the Chapel.(chapel.org) This time has been a time of rethinking of what it to be a part of a non-denonational church.
Since I getting my iPod in '06 I have been listening to many podcastes. These podcastes can be found at sqpn.com. The shows I'm subscibed to are the Rosary Army(rosaryarmy.com), the Daily Breakfest, and a few others.
These podcastes have given a face and voice to the Cathlic Church that I didn't have before. So much of what I thought of the Cathlic Church is not true. I have so much that I still do not know about. Which is why I downloaded an rcia podcast. It seems fitting that with the start taking a closer look at this.

No comments: