Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Have Loved You With An Everlasting Love Fr. Michael Joncas cover

"Thus says the LORD: 'The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." Jeremiah 31:2 to 3

What a great comfort the readings for the Mass have been a comfort to me this week. This song I have love you with an everlasting love. Came to mind as I prayed with the first reading from Tuesday August 3. Reminding once again that I am loved with a love that lasts forever. Is something I can not get my heart and mind around. Yet, this love is made real each time I am present at Mass. Present in the time of prayer and to those I run into day to day. Being able to share the love that I have been given. Who is it that you need to love today or is it you that needs to feel the love of God?

No comments: