Monday, May 25, 2009

Listening to what my calling maybe

I can't help wonder what the calling I have for my life. Right know as I go a visit a few communities. So, far the ones I've been to have felt like place I could be at. Yet, this is not something to be rushed into. I feel a little bit lost at times. Just not knowing if I'm headed in the way that God has set before me. At times it seems that I am and at others it does not. There seems to be so many questions to be answered and to be asked. Still, there seems to be no words to put to all these questions and answers for them. For, know any way it seems that all this is something that to be wrestled with with and pondered. No matter what, it seems that there will be this struggle with whether or not one is heading down the path for someones life.

No comments: