Saturday, April 4, 2009

Coming home

Holy Week...a the events of the passion of Christ. His last supper with his friends, his trail, death, and being raised from death. As for many who have been going though R.C.I.A. having gone though this time of learning. We will be coming home to the Catholic Church. How much I've learned and come to see as to were I need to be going. The time really see if this is the place for me. There is know no turning back. I can not wait for Easter Vigil. Being able to part take of this Holy Meal. I am amazed by the speed of this year went. For, it was last April that I emailed pastoral associate for R.C.I.A. So, here is to Holy Week and Easter 2009!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From your freind artyi (Anne) Wishing you a Hppay doy next Sunday. My prayer will be with you. it been great to see you jounrey in faith.