Thursday, March 26, 2009

A time to reflect

Reflecting on the time I spent with the Sisters in Indiana. I still really do not know how to put to words what is going on with in my heart. It seems that I learned so much. That I have found I could be a part of this community. That is if this is where I'm being to lead be. There are so many questions that I have but do not really have words to put to them. One of the sisters said to let the Holy Spirit lead you. He differently was doing a number in my heart on the drive home. In fact, he still is. Still it seems like it is such a long time to wait. First for Easter. Then, for the two years until I would be able to join a religious order. If that is God's leading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not rush GOd he'll Let you know when he is ready not when we think we are!